Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Sunday Surprise!

I was a little under the weather this weekend and sadly had to reschedule my Sunday studio appointments and dinner with my mom in law. To my surprise (and delight) my friend Karen did not receive my message and showed up on my doorstep excited to get her leather cuff bracelet. She got me with messy bed head and full of cold medicine but it was such a nice break in the day. Here she is modeling the leather cuff AND a pair of bullet casing earrings she had to have:


She wears them well and looks very angelic doing so!

Karen's bracelet



This multi layered necklace was inspired by the view from a restaurant in Honolulu. I was trying to capture the fire and ocean. I had just finished it and had time to snap this picture before another customer popped in and snatched it up! I know I should be resting but there is so much more I want to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment