Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Friday, January 25, 2013

Pinsperation!

My morning ritual consists of coffee, breakfast bar and Pinterest. I love looking at all the pretty pictures and this morning I was going through my Inspiration board and thought I'd share a a few of my favorites.

~ Watch & Chatelaine...by Hippolyte Téterger, French (Paris), ca. 1870-78. Gold, platinum, & diamonds ~
Breathtaking! Vintage paris 1800's



colors
Obviously blues and greens and seaglass! 

beautiful
This picture makes when want to pillage my stash for deep reds and turquoise immediately! Don't be too surprised if there is a picture up tomorrow inspired by this picture!

Gorgeous Armenta Ring
Ring by Armenta. I love the mix of metals and the medieval vibe.

Gold locket with the hair of Queen Marie Antoinette: British Museum
Victorian hair jewelry was meant to keep your loved one in your memory. There are some amazing examples of this practice. Love the little key and lock.


bora bora, tahiti
Ugh. The absolute beauty of the deep blues and greens with the touch of weather wood.


This is so today!! hey girl @linwoodstudio @modernjune teehee!
Thank you Ryan. I appreciate you appreciating me;)




Feel free to follow me on Pinterest:http://pinterest.com/kshonkdesigns/

No comments:

Post a Comment