Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Re: Focus....

I took a week break from social media to re focus on my jewelry design. I can't say it was easy, breezy. Sometimes the only social interaction I get in these snowy, winter months is from Facebook and Twitter. The time away paid off. I found myself trying new designs that I'd had floating around in my head but had been to distracted to attempt, like these soldered cuffs:Image of Brave Wings Cuff

I also took some time to look back through past designs to see what really worked and was inspired by what was there. Sometimes what you were looking for was in your backyard the whole time Dorothy:
Image of Falling Leaves Necklace
I also completely updated my website with all new pieces, you can see them here:

No comments:

Post a Comment